Thursday, February 15, 2007

The greatest V Day Present I recieved

Valentines' Day. A day of celebration of love a joy....

I had a special Valentine's Day this year... I REALLY celebrated love and joy this year because I attended this seminar called POV. (By the way, it stands for 'psychology of vision' which means that when you see, you will understand the psychology behind it).

And most importantly, I attended together with my loved ones... Max, Clari and my dearest mummy.

At POV, me and mummy finally joint our hearts together... I never hugged my mum so tight and never had a chance to tell her so often that I love her. When I hugged her, I really felt her love flow to me... I realised that I have never hugged her since I grew out of toddler stage.. i realized tat whenever I hug Ace, it was also because I wanted to give him the love I was yearning for... and man, it felt GREAT!

At POV, me looked into Max's eyes and could feel for him, feel with him... I felt so sad because I knew that his wave of sadness was caused by me... I loved him so much and wanted him to be happy... I wanted him to let me know what I can do.. how I can help, which part of me does he really want...

At POV, me let what stood in our way go away... Max says he could feel that I am free and that I am HIS.. FULLY.. finally....

At POV, Max got in touch with his feelings which translated to a touching and literal family reunion at his house during reunion dinner...

At POV, me got closer to sis...

And who benefits from all these? Ace Chua lor ;) Hahaha... It is no wonder he is in great mood these days... dancing when he hears new year songs and running all over the house...

Strangely, even my dad seems to be looking much happier around the house! :) I really find him smiling alot more often despite being more bz for CNY. Usually when he is busier, he has a black face one...

My mum even tried to continue to hug me after that! As for dad? Hahaha.. he say, "dun want lah dun want lah..." but has continued to half heartedly hug me..

I feel as if I have a new family. Max says he feels as if we went back to our courtship days...

So I will say this.. the greatest V day present I ever gave out this year is ME.. the real me, the whole me.. and my commitment to love my loved ones unconditionally. And the best Vday present I recieved? TRUE LOVE!

Thanks Peter, thanks, Natalie... you really changed my life and you rock! I will always remember what you taught us. You are wonderful therapists. I aspire to be like you! I love you!

Thanks George for letting me have a chance to recieve such a great and wonderous gift! While I would say in the past, I was a little afraid of you, I really love you too! Unconditionally.

And yes, THIS MUST BE AN ACCIDENT! Hahaha...

No comments: