Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Trying To Act Cool


Ace was climbing all over the house that day.

He then proceeded to climb from the sofa onto our round, roadshow table.

I purposely take the table away from the sofa and see what he will do.

He was initially very happy.. he tried to come down but realized his legs could not touch the floor.

Then when I took out the camera, he was really excited and tried to stand up. Halfway though, he decided that it is not safe to stand up and sat down again.

And so, I let him sit on the table for a good 5 minutes before I carried him down and told him to NEVER climb onto a table again.

Since then, he has stopped wanting to climb on the table. Hahaha...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you, Max and Ace and do enjoy the new year with your family and friends.

Perfectwound said...

Wow you really have patience and a way with kids. Back in my younger days if I do that, I'm just waiting for the caning sessions instead.. haha~!
Anyway want to wish you all a Happy New Year~!!

By Mistake said...

Hi......!!!

Nice Blog....
Really Cute Boy....

Happy New Year .......

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hi Pus, Happy New Year to you too! ;)Here's wishing that you have a year of abundance ahead too!

Perfect Wound, Hahaha.... well, there are many ways to make your kid stop doing something.. but I think our parents were not so creative.. tat is why they resort to cane.. anyway, Happy New Year to you as well..

By Mistake, thanks for your compliment and dropping by ;) Happy new year to you too... ;)