Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Feet Cup

Well, since we were already in Bedok Interchange and so near NTUC, I decided to do what I had always wanted to do for a long long time...

I told Ace that I would bring him to NTUC to pick a cup that he liked that he can use for drinking water.

We went there and first looked at those no spill containers.

"Do you like this?"

Ace looked at it for a long time and reached out for an orange pigeon brand no spill container.

"Ok, mummy bring you to another type of cup and you choose ok? You can only buy one today."

And so, after alot of careful contemplation, Ace decided on a blue Happy Feet Cup. He loved it so much that he held on to it and refused to let it go.

The first time he let go was when we had to let the cashier scan it. So he cried for the 3 seconds when the cup was not in his hands.

After that, he held on tightly to the cup all the way from NTUC to bedok interchange, from interchange to the bus, throughout the bus journey and all the way home.

He only finally let go of the cup when I told him i was going to wash it and put water inside for him.

The first time he used the cup to drink water, he drank by sipping loudly and even made the "ahhh... " sound after he finished drinking! hahaha...

Daddy says he sam si hang.. but after a while, when he got tired of it, he threw the cup out of the playpen. Sigh.. waste my money...

PS: This entry was written much earlier.. with much regret.. I have to inform you tat Ace SMASHED during CNY reunion dinner. Not bad right my boy.. plastic also can break into pieces and luo di kai hua.. hahaha... It's ok, so now I have a chance to go cup shopping again.

No comments: