Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mini J.J.X.


This is definitely an accident! Hahahaha....

Me and max heard about Winter Sonata the korean series a long long time back. The whole world told us that it is some soap opera and that it is very sad...

Max had initially rejected all my offers to borrow korean dvds for him to watch. That was when he was very free.

In the past one month, he was very busy but somehow, all of a sudden, he just turned to me one day and said he has decided he wanted to watch Winter Sonata cos he heard it was really touching and so we started watching.... AND WE COULDNT STOP!

Gosh..

Max only managed to shed one tear drop. But the show was well worth our sacrificing two weeks worth of sleep to watch it.

Of course, it was not just cos of the jokes we created from it.. Mostly, it is because that show talks about TRUE LOVE! Something that we have been thinking about since we found out about POV.

I think the show really gave us a very good preperation for POV and a good example of true love.

To cut the long story short, the story is about this guy called Jiang Jun Xiang who fell in love, met with an accident, lost his memory and came back 10 years later to fall in love with the same girl under a different identity.

When he came back, the girl already had a boyfriend and when the girl broke up with her boyfriend to spend time with him, that is the part I loved most.

Cos no matter what Jun Xiang did, he always did it to support the girl, to help her become happier, to give her true love.

He would say the sweetest things and ask the sweetest questions... and he really could feel the girl's emotions. He knew when to give her space to cry alone.. he knew when to offer company, he knew when to offer advice, when to offer support....

No wonder all the aunties loved this show and loved Bae Yong Jun... I mean, such a lover almost does not exist on earth leh! And most aunties are usually neglected by their hubbies.. if there is someone like tat in their real life saying and doing those things for them.. i think they would faint with happiness...

Since me is already 30 and have a kid.. I must confess that I have aunty mindset as well ;) Hahaha.. I LOVE Bae Yong Jun.. hahaha.. and i was really happy to find out that he shares the same birth date as me (though he is 5 years older). Only diff is, me already got perfect lover beside me in real life.. hehehe...

Anyway, since we started watching the series, Ace will walk around and drink his milk VERY SLOWLY in an attempt to watch the show with us. (Wah lau, I only learnt to do that when I was 5 years old leh.. i would time my milk drinking duration with the whole episode of crocodile tears and would often only finish the whole bottle of milk completely when I hear the ending song... but my son can do this at age 1.5 yrs, how clever is that!)

I dun quite mind it though. I told Max that I would like Ace to watch the show to know what true love is and how to treat the girl he loves. Ace is good looking and has a great heart.. and if he knows all these things.. wah.. i tell you, the girl who is with my Ace must be the happiest girl in the world....

Problem is, supply might exceed demand by too high a proportion.. hahaha...

Previous Post: Noooooooooooooooooo.....

No comments: