Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Should I???

We went visiting again this CNY. As usual, we visited the same places but it is different cos this year, Ace is mobile and capable of SNACKING and playing with people. He can say gongxi gongxi, knows how to shake hands to wish people happy new year... and can also recieve ang pows by himself ;)

Anyway, at sar lao chek's house, I saw this.... Ace loved it and played with it for 30 minutes. He first saw this a year ago at Xianglin's house and loved it. I have kept thinking about buying this for him but the price is holding me back. Is it a worthwhile investment???

I found out later that when Mummy brought him to Aunty Bin's house, he also played with it so happily that he refused to go home...

Hai... partially it is vanity on my part actually. I wanted to buy him that cos I think.. "Why other children can have it and not my son?"

Should i buy it for him?????? Or should I use the money to buy MORE BOOKS for him?? What do you think?

3 comments:

Choonbee said...

Hey, didn't get to meet this morning. Here's wishing Max, Angel & Ace a Prosperous New Year and Best of Health! All your dreams/goals come true! Gong Xi Fai Cai!

Anonymous said...

If you have the money buy him the cart now. No good to deprive a kid at his age from getting what he can utilise now. If you wait till the next few years no guarantee he can have fun with it. Books can be purchased anytime since its not that expensive. Just my 2 cents of thoughts.

Happy new year to you and to your family too.

<*ANGEL*> said...

Bee: Happy New Year to you too! :) Many happy returns and may you enjoy a life of abundance, wealth, prosperity, love and joy in the year of the pig ;)

Pus: Happy CNY to you as well:) Well, me is having second thots about the car cos I realized I havent opened his 'motorcycle' present from my frens on his first BD plus he got tired of the car within 30 min when he played with it again for the second time in the second consecutive day.

I found someone trying to sell theirs away. I negotiating for lower price. If it happens, I think I just might get the car :)