Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ace Gao Zoh Lang

The other day, I was sitting in the car with Ace... and then out of nowhere, he started a conversation with me... It was a very interesting conversation and so, I sent Ah Yee the following message:

btw, your good nephew had the following conversation with me just now...

A: Why ah yee no come home?

Me: Cos Ah yee in france...

A: I want ah yee take aeroplane..

Me: U mean you want the aeroplane toy that Ah Yee bought for you?

A: No... I want ah yee sit in the plane and the plane fly.. whooooo and then ah yee come home to me...

Me: You miss ah yee ah?

A: Yes...

Me: You miss ah yee more or you miss net net more?

A: I miss net net more..

Me: Why? Is it because net net always bring you out?

A: Yes...


(Ok, I know what you are thinking.. but dun be sad.. the best part comes next... )

Me: What about Ah yee?
(pauses for a while and has the expression of thinking of how to express his thoughts)

A: Erm... I have big big love for ah yee..

Me: What about net net?

A: I have small small love for net net... I got big big love for ah yee.. I also have big big love for you, mummy.. let me give you a BIG BIG hug!

Cool eh?:)
~~~ END OF MSG~~~

Ah Yee said she read out the whole message to Net Net and when he heard that Ace missed him more.. he laughed out very loud... hahaha..

Anyway, their conclusion is that Ace very "GAI ZOG ANG" and indeed.... cos when he came home, he told me, that he loved me, loved daddy... ah yee, netnet, shu shu, diana jie jie, nainai, yeye, gonggong, waipo, laoma, zhenpopo and his friends....

I think he might be able to do my biz really well since he has such great PR skills:P

PS: I asked him the same question a few days later and still he insisted that he missed Netnet more and have BIG BIG LOVE for Ah Yee.. hahahahaha...

Previous Post: Whiney-est CNY

No comments: