Sunday, January 04, 2009

I Die Already

I have noticed that Ace's language ability has really improved ;)


The other day, he took a marker and drew on his legs and when I asked him what those drawings on his legs were, he told me, "This is a picture of super boy...." I never expected him to say "this a picture of..."


Then we were talking about his friends in school and he told me, "Yang yang is my friend. Xu Ai is also my friend." Wow! He knows how to use "also"...


Along with the improvement in his vocabulary and grammer, comes in improvement of his logical thinking and even his sense of humour.


The other day, he wanted to drink some sugary drinks.. considering the fact that he has hit his quota for the day, I told him he can drink plain water later when we reach home... "Oh, I die already..." he said.


"Why are you dead?" I asked him.


"Because I have no water to drink.. so I die..." Hahahaha...


And then we were playing a game and I held his hands in my hands and told him I will "kiap" his hand. He found it very fun and kept asking me to "kiap" his hand. Then Daddy said he will "kiap" his head...


"wooooo... I die already.... I got no head....wooooo" said Ace in a ghostly voice.


We had a good time laughing over it.


Previous Post: SAB's Youngest Trader

No comments: