Friday, January 16, 2009

Orh Pi Sai

Ace has a habit of digging his nose... he cannot seem to stand it when he has something inside his nose. The moment there is some mucus drying up in his nose... and maybe because his nose bridge is high up so there is alot of space inside and thus alot of space for rubbish to accumulate inside...


So whenever he puts his hand in, I will scold him. Then he will tell me, "Got pi sai..." So I will offer to clean for him and I will use tissue to clean for him. Usually his "black gold" are really large.. like the size of half a tic tac sweet.. so there is really something inside and because I also dun like it when there is something inside my nose.. I can understand.


But still we remind him not to do that and threaten to put vicks on his fingers when he digs for gold again.


There was once he over did it... despite our repeated threats and scoldings and friendly reminders.. (Ok, they happened the other way round), he dig and dig, dig and dig and finally, "Mummy.. pain pain..." and when my tissue went in, it came out with blood.


The next time the digs his nose repeatedly, I would remind him of how he made his nose bleed and how it was painful and then he would stop because he remembers the unpleasant feeling.


The other day, I was sitting alone in the living room watching tv.. and feeling something in my nose, I just reached it to take it out.. and SUDDENLY, my son creeped up from behind me and put his face close to mine and spoke close to my ears...


"Mama! Why you 学我?!" (do what I do)


Oops.. caught red handed.. I was so embarrassed...


"Don't do this ah.. wait pain pain got blood again ah... remember ah... dun do it ok?"


I almost fainted...

Previous Post: Gambler Ace?

No comments: