Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why so many meetings?

Today, all of a sudden, I had an emergency meeting and so did Max.. so we made a decision to send Ace to Popo's house after school.

When Daddy went to pick Ace up, Ace took the parking coupons and told Daddy, "I want to park at my house...."


So the very sheepish Daddy told Ace, "Erm.. today we are going to Popo's house..."


"Why we go popo's house?"


"Erm.. because I have a meeting..."


"Mummy go popo house?"


"No, Mummy also has a meeting..."


Ace paused for a while and asked his dad, "Why so many meetings?"


Max didn't know how to answer him...


Anyway, he usually kicks up a big fuss when we sent him to Popo's house. The ending is that he went to Popo's house happily.... WHY? Because this mummy is smart lah. I already knew in advance this month would be a little bit more bz so I already told him a few days ago I will need his help to play by himself when I am working from home and to enjoy himself in Popo's house when I need to go out for meetings.


But I really do think that it is getting more fun to talk to him as we are starting to have meaningful and interesting conversations with him....

Previous Post: Ace Can Write His Name

No comments: