Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Strawberry Kid

Ace is now officially in Nursery class. Because he is very proud that he is being promoted, we use that to get him to walk by himself and feed himself by reminding him that he is a strawberry kid, he has to walk by himself.


The other day, after a long, tiring walk in the zoo, Ace told me, "Mummy, I don't want to be Strawberry kid already. I want to be Just Kids... I want to be baby.. I want you to carry me.." and then he sulked when I refused to carry him...

So I explained to him that there are benefits of being a good boy as well. "If you are a just kid... then you would be too young to do many things. For example, you cannot eat ice cream...'


And at this point, he told me, "Sola is just kid but he eats ice cream...."


Win already lor...


Previous Post: Chicken Rice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in such instant u have to use the golden ans that momo always give us when we were young... she would say: sola's mother is not called peng wan joo...