Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bao Toh Kia!

Ace knows how to carry tales already...

The other day, Max commented that I was a kuku for doing something and when we went into the car, Ace told me, "Mummy, just now Daddy say you are a kuku leh..."


"Oh dear, did Daddy say that?"


"Cuckoo, cuckoo.." went Max like a cuckoo clock in the background....


"You see, you see, he scold you kuku again..." Ace said.


"Can scold other people kuku or not?" I asked Ace.


"No... cannot..."


"So is Daddy a good boy?" I asked Ace again.


"No.. Daddy is a naughty boy because he scold you cuckoo.. I am a good boy, I never scold you cuckoo..."


So after that, everytime Max said I am a kuku, Ace will remind him cannot scold people "cuckoo".


Speaking of which, the other day, Max was driving us somewhere and we met this really stupid driver who kept flashing his hazard lights just because it was raining. Visibility was high and so both me and max had a conversation about how the driver was really stupid.


"Mummy, why daddy say STUPID? Cannot scold people stupid right?"


"Yes, but that uncle is stupid because what he did is very dangerous. When he on his hazard lights, the other people will not know if he wants to move or stop and so it will increase the chance of an accident. So in the end, not only might he hurt himself, he might also hurt others..."


And then Ace thought it was ok to scold STUPID and after that he started scolding me stupid, scolding some other stupid as well and so I told him again that it was rude to scold other people stupid.


Just now, Max was irrirated at another stupid person and told me, "Wah lau, really stupid man!"


From far, Ace wagged his finger and said, "Aiyoh, Daddy.. cannot scold stupid right? "


Hahahaa....


The other day, I also exclaimed, "For want of a better word, I really have to say this person is stupid..." because someone I knew did something really silly. Immediately the discipline master, Ace Chua, started to wag his finger... "Orh... cannot say this word ah.... orh.... you say this word.. tommorrow I will go and tell my teacher.... orh....."


I think I must be super duper careful with my words when Ace is around...


Previous Post: Outdoor Play

No comments: