Sunday, April 05, 2009

Ehhhh, I help....





It is nice that Ace is growing up into a helpful little boy who INSISTS on helping...


These two times when I wash the clothes and he sees me hanging them up, he will say, "I want to help you. So I let him help me put on the pegs.


I would place the clothing on the bamboo poles and tell him where to put the peg.


Sometimes, if he is too slow or if he puts it at the wrong place, I remove it and then put it in myself and then he gets upset...


"Eh... I help.. I already say I help...." So I have to take it out and let him put it, then he will be happy...


The only downside to this is that he will also try to "help" me when I use the supporting tool to put the bamboo poles on the top rack to dry.. and it is annoying cos I have a force pulling on the tool and I end up using more strength and then I have lots of extra work like trying to make sure I dun hit him etc...


Previous Post: I Will Tell The Truth

No comments: