Monday, April 13, 2009

Sense Of Humour



I really think my son has a VERY GOOD sense of humour and I tell him often that he makes me very happy with his sense of humour because he is so funny.

When I was younger, I remember that people often laughed at the things that I said and I always wondered why they laugh. When I grew up, I realized I had a great sense of humour.. and it makes people happy.... but as I got even older.. I seem to have lost a great part of it.....

Nevertheless, looking at my son, I know I must still have it somewhere.. cos children are a reflection of our subconscious minds! hahaha...

The other day, we brought Ace to Tampines and then when we were driving home after dinner, Ace looked at the Tampines sports hall and asked us.. "Eh, who plays badminton here leh?'

We often asked him that question when we pass by that place because we brought him once to visit Yeye when Yeye was playing badminton there and after tat, he would point to that place and say "Hey, that is where Yeye play badminton..." and we often wondered how he knows cos we actually entered the building from another direction. My only conclusion is that he has a good sense of direction.

Anyway, back to the story.

So Ace was asking us.. "Eh, who plays badminton here leh?'

And we were thinking he would repeat the same trick and say "Yeye play badminton here..."

But before we could reply him... he declared loudly, "It is JOHN BRATINO!"

And we luffed until we pengz lor... cos that is the Yeye's ang moh name... and Yeye once told him that his name is John Bratino (dun ask me why Bratino, I also dunno).

So funny...


And then he went to call everyone in the family a Bratino. Eg Nai Nai is Chan Yeong Meng John Bratino, I am Mummy Bratino...

No comments: