Friday, April 17, 2009

Cannot Let People See...


Okay, at least I know my son is listening when I try to teach him things.

The other day, I just told him that he cannot show other people my breasts and told him how we cannot anyhow show other people our private parts.

So about 2 weeks later, we had a chance to bath together and suddenly while he was bathing, he let out a really loud fart and he started luffing...

"Wah! So smelly, Ace!" I exclaimed and opened the door a little bit to let some wind in to clear the smell...

Ace held on to the door and said, "No no no no no! Cannot open the door!"

He had such a serious look on his face and I wondered what was bothering him..

"Open the door, other people can see Mummy's breast. Cannot let other people see Mummy's breast..."
HAHAHAHAHA...

Previous Post: Bao Toh Kia!

No comments: