Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Poop Training Improvement!


This is a pic of Ace trying to KEK SAI.. hahahaa

Yeah!

There is a HUGE improvement in Ace's POOP toilet training....

He is finally somewhere close to his Ben 10 watch.

The other Saturday, Ace woke up and came to our room. Without us saying anything to him, he walked into out toilet and peed by himself.

And then he walked out of our room again and then suddenly I heard him shouting out to me, "Mummy, come here quick! Mummy! Come here, I da bian in the ma tong already!"

I ran to the toilet in the kitchen and realized that Ace really pooped into the kitchen toilet all by himself. Turns out that he doesnt even need the adapter and he is not afraid to climb onto the toilet bowl by himself.

Anyway, I am so proud of him! ;)

Yesterday though, he pooped again in school. After he finish passing motion in the toilet bowl, he told his teacher that she must tell his Daddy and Mummy that he passed motion in the toilet bowl...

Hahaha.. now he knows how to get his stars.

On top of that, we have been trying to wean him off wearing diapers at night. It resulted in me washing the bedsheets once every 3,4 days so far... but he gets a star for every night that he stays dry.

I am in dilemna and wonder if I should let him wear his diapers at night till he really can keep himself dry for good.

Seems like unless he drinks his milk at 8pm or so, it is difficult to keep dry. Especially if he drinks his milk at 10 plus 11.... unless he manages to wake and pee again at around 2am at night.

Anyway, I asked him if he knows when he is going to pee and he says that he knows. So I told him that since he knows, he cannot pee in his bed. He has to wake up and pee in the toilet. And i repeat like 5000 times to him before he sleeps.

Amazingly, in his sleep, he remembers and he wakes up to pee at 2am at night for two nights running! But well, I guess sometimes he is just too tired to wake though cos as I write, my bedsheets are flying in the wind like a marikita.. hahaha...

PS: As I publish this, I am glad to inform you that Ace can stay dry most of the time and has successfully completed POOP training! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

Previous Post: Sleeping Handsome


No comments: