Monday, April 20, 2009

I Want To Buy Tissue


I had to go to Msia for an urgent meeting last weekend and so I had my mum bring Ace to his right brain training school on Saturday.
So on their way back, they saw an uncle without legs selling tissue at the mrt station.

"Popo, why that uncle got no legs?" Ace asked my mum.
My mum explained that he might have gotten into an accident and asked Ace if he wanted to donate money to the uncle.
"Yes, I want." said Ace.

(When I heard this part of the story, I was thinking, "Great, my son has such a great, loving heart...")

My mum then gave Ace $1 and asked him to give to the uncle. Ace ran over, gave the money to the uncle, and because the uncle was so thankful, he gave a packet of tissue to Ace. "No, Ace, give back to uncle..." My mum just wanted him to donate to the uncle, not buy from him...

"You dun want this? Nevermind, I give you this...." said the uncle cos I think he misunderstood my mum and he found this really cute-looking cartoon character tissue. Ace held on to it and refused to let go or return to the uncle so my mum just let him bring it home.

After lunch, he carefully took out his tissue from his cartoon tissue pack to wipe his mouth.

After dinner, he took tissue out from his tissue pack to wipe his mouth and gave one piece of tissue to everyone in the family. And finally, there are no more tissues left.

So when popo brought him out at night for a religious meeting, she was curious as to why she kept jiggling sounds coming from his pockets. She searched Ace's pockets and found a large amount of coins inside.

"Where did you get this from?" Popo asked Ace. "From Ah Yee's room.." and then popo asked Ace why he had to bring so many coins out.

"I want to buy my tissue.."

Hahahahahahaha!

PS: Ace just paid $2 for a chocolate cake tat he shared with me and he has requested to pay for the next Mac Donald's Happy Meal that I buy him.... the other day, he told me he wants to buy me a mickey mouse watch cos I poop in the toilet (as MY reward) and I told him I dun like mickey mouse watches, I like watches with diamonds. "OK, I will buy you diamond watch because you da bian in ma tong..." he said..

PPS: Speaking of which, Ace has picked up a rather unpleasant habit of not wanting to take responsibility for things. If anything happens, it is always other people's fault. Eg, if his hand is painful, it is cos I made his hand painful.. if he is sad, it is because I made him sad... My mum said I was like that too when I was really young. I guess it is retribution. I wonder which aspect of my life am I still refusing to be accountable for....






No comments: