Sunday, July 12, 2009

Doctor Set 2: Sleep With Me



We ended at how Ace finally got his doctor set.. but the story doesn't end there!

Now, usually, when he works for something, even after he got it, it is assumed that he will keep the same behaviour or do things the same way. So I really thought we are really smart to come out with this idea...

But leh, in the end, my son outsmarted me!

When he finally got his doctor set, he started drawing his own dream board with smiley face inside. And then he stared to write a series of alphabets on top of the dream board. But because it was something like "AHILEEAH", I really did not understand what it was. So I asked him what was he writing...

"This says, 'Sleep with me a while'. Everytime papa sleeps with me awhile, I will give him a smiley face. And then when he has 10 smiley face, I will buy Papa a CD."

Wah! Like that also can, win already lor... We really didn't know whether to laugh or cry...

Previous Post: Doctor Set

No comments: