Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Don't Want To Be With You!

I really think tat Ace has been watching TOO MUCH TV.

Because I cannot think of where he learnt it from.. maybe except from when I quarrel with Max in front of him.. hiaks ;) But I at the most just walk away out of the room.. I dun bang the doors of the room..(even though I ever once banged the car door by closing it loudly) and I never try to lock the door...

The other day, he wanted something from me (I don't remember what) and I did not want to give it to him and so I told him NO.

And then all of a sudden, he 'humphed" me and then ran to his room and started banging doors to close the door and even tried to lock the door.

I walked into his room and because he was in a hurry, he locked the door without the door being really totally closed and so I pushed it open easily....

"What is this about?" I asked him.

"Humph, I so angry with you. I don't want to be with you!"

Wah, angry with me can bang doors, lock doors now...

And then he got it left, right and center from me.... I scolded him and told him it is really rude and that I am so upset with his behaviour. I told him if he did not like something, he can talk to me and tell me but it is not acceptable behaviour to do this.. it is outright rude..

And then I told him that if he really don't want to be with me, fine, then I will not bother with him, will not play with him, read storybooks for him, cook for him, bring him out, do homework with him, etc...

And then he cried and said, "I want... I want mummy"

Ending is of cos that he realized his mistake and hugged me and kissed me and said sorry.

If I tried this sort of stunt with my mother, I would have gotten slapped by her lor! He lucky I only scolded him...

Previous Post: Cry Also No Use






No comments: