Sunday, July 26, 2009

How To Become A Policeman

The other day, we brought Ace to Yeye's house and at the void deck we saw some policemen beside their police car. Because Ace keeps saying that he wants to be a policeman, I told him that the next time he saw a policeman, he can ask him, "Hello, mr Policeman, I want to be a policeman when I grow up, what must I do to become a policeman?" so that he can learn from the policeman how to become a policeman...

And Ace conveniently continued and replied me, "And Mr Policeman will say, YOU NEED TO HAVE HANDCUFFS!"

Hahahaha... children have simple logic indeed:)

While on the topic on policeman, the other day while we were in the car, Ace suddenly told me,

"Mummy, this is a old car..." So I asked him why he suddenly say that Daddy's car is an old car.... "Because Daddy never buy new car lor..."

So I asked him if he lied Daddy's old car. "Nope!" He answered very firmly. When I asked him why, I thought he might say the car is too old or something along this line but he just said,

"Because this car is not orange and also it is not a policecar, dun have the beee porh bee porh...."
Hahahaha... I laughed until I bengz...

Previous Post: Daddy, Horn The Car!

No comments: