Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Like Your Feet!

Ace loves my feet and my tummy... way back when he was a baby, he already adores my feet and my tummy.... He would kiss my feet, rub them on his face, kiss my tummy and put his head on top... he doesnt seem to want to do that to Daddy though...
And back then, I was thinking that when he grows older, I would one day ask him why he loves to do that.

Well, now that he is four years old, if he wakes earlier than me, he will still come to my feet, smell them, put them on his face and rub it on his face... and then he would kiss the bottom of my feet and tell me, "Mummy, I love your feet so much..."

Or if not, he will want to lie down on my naked tummy, kiss my tummy and say, "I like your tummy..."

So now that Ace is able to handle a decent conversation with other people, it means he has a certain level of maturity to be able to communicate his feelings and thinking.

But still, when I ask him why he likes my feet or my stomach, the only answer I get is, "I like them because they are soooooooo peach..."

Well, guess I better make sure my feet are clean all the time...

No comments: