Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Can Wash Myself!

Usually, Ace will announce loudly to me that he wants to poop and then expects me to wait for him to finish and then I will wipe his bum clean or clean it with water for him.



The other day, as usual, he came running to me and announced that he was going to SHIT! ;)



So I followed behind him while he was walking to the toilet.



"Don't follow me, I can go by myself. I am big boy already."



So I didn't follow him but he was there for so long and I kept hearing water sounds and so I decided to go take a look.



"Look, Mama! I can wash my pi gu by myself!"

He was so proud to pose for me somemore.. hahaha

After tat, he tries to clean his own bum after his poops.. yeah! One LESS thing for me to do!

Previous Post: Father's Day Card

No comments: