Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dr Ace




The other day, Ace asked me if I can buy him a doctor's coat while he was playing with his doctor set.

I thought very hard about how I could get him a doctor's coat and then I got hit by inspiration. I remembered that Max has some old shirts from his Navy uniform that he is no longer using. If i made it a little smaller and shorter, it would make a good doctor's coat.

Alas, when Ace put it on, it was JUST NICE! There was no need to make any alteraterion at all!

And so the very happy doctor Ace always puts on his coat and asks me to help him as his nurse.

He's really cute, this doctor. When he first put on the coat and I tried to help him put on the stethescope, he says, "No, must put round the neck like this..."

He actually remembered how the doctor he visited wears the stethescope round her neck and tries to imitate her!

And then usually after his 'consultation', he will take out the medicine box and pass you a bottle of medicine and tell you, "You take this one 5 times a day for one week and you will be ok!

It was hilarious to watch him at work :) Anyway, I also passed him some of my smaller bottles to use as his 'medicine'.

At least the doctor set is worth the $29.90 that I paid!

Previous Post: I Can Wash Myself!

No comments: