Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Don't Want To Go To School

Because Max was away, we stayed over at my parent's place.

When Ace woke up (much later than usual) at 9plus, he told my dad that he doesn't want to go to school. "Today is Sunday, don't need to go to school.." he told gonggong...

When we told him that it was a school going day, he changed tactic... "But it is raining now..."

"Raining also can go to school mah.." gong gong told him...

So he changed tactic again...

"Mummy, I cannot go to school today...."

"Why you cannot go to school today?" I asked him.

"Because I got cough?"

"Got meh? I never hear you cough what...." "Ahem ahem.." and Ace started to cough.

Well, but being a mother who understands my son quite well, I told him. "We are not taking bus or walking to school today. Papa's car is here, gong gong will drive you to school and mummy will be waiting for you here when you come home from school..."

I knew it was partially because he did not want to walk to school with me because he has gotten tired of our very long walks and also I guess everytime we walk to school, it means he is late for school and he doesnt like to be late because his teacher would ask him why he is late and he is unable to give a good reason... Cos the other time when he realized his dad went off to work without him,he told me he wanted to stay at home because he had mexican flu and he did not want to spread to his friends.. hahaha...

"You will wait for me here and gong gong will drive me there?" He asked me.

"Yes, now go and bath..."

And then after some hesitation, he went to bath liaoz.

PS: Today his dad had to go to work early and so I had to bring him to school. When he woke up and saw that his dad was not around, he cried with tears in his eyes and said "我要爸爸送我去学校..." Finally when he realized tat we will be taking to cab to school, he stopped. I told him though tat I am only taking cab cos we are super duper late.. if not, crying for a cab absolutely has not effect on me :) hahaha...

PPS: I asked Ace why he is so lazy and dun want to walk to school... Daddy says it is cos me also lazy bum who dun like to be active.. oops...

Previous Post: Where is Ace?

No comments: