Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ace Prepares For Our Lou Hei






The other day, while scavaging through the stuff in my mum's kitchen, Ace found a "TREASURE" and came to me and said very excitedly, "Mummy, popo's kitchen got huat lah huat lah! We can huat lah huat lah already..."



I went to take a look and realized it was a lou hei (yu sheng) set. So I told him that it is not called "huat lah huat lah" (Ace calls it that cos we always shout "Huat ah!" when we are tossing the yu sheng) but is called "lou hei".



So he went to ask my dad and my mum when we could do it.. my mum said we would do it on Sunday after his art class.. so when Ace reached home after his art class, he was very excited to help out for lunch.. he volunteered to be the one to set up everything and so we let him open up all the things and put them into the yusheng...



And then we started to lou and while we were busy saying things like "Huat lah.. feng sheng shui qi...", my son started to say the funniest things...



"Huat lah... mummy kuai dian sheng baby ah... zhen popo de jiao kuai dian hao ah.. kuai dian zou lu ah.. Ah yee kuai dian hui lai from fa guo ah..." (Mummy give birth to another baby soon, Zhen popo's leg get well soon and Ah Yee to come back from France soon)...


We luffed until PENGZ lor.. But in a few simple sentences, I think he summed up the biggest wishes of all of us present there that day...


Previous Post: Ace's First Art Lesson At Lollipop

No comments: