Friday, April 02, 2010

Is It Fat Fat Cannot Wear Seatbelt?


The other day, there was something wrong with Max's seatbelt. And so, he sent it for repair... and so, we took a cab to my mum's place that day. Max was seated in the front seat while me and Ace were seated at the back.

Like all good passengers seated in front, Max buckled up and at the same time, he asked Ace, "Please tie your seatbelt, Ace!"

And then Ace started to fasten his seatbelt.. and then he turned to me, the only rebel among them and with a curious look on his face, he asked me, "Mummy.. how come you dun have to wear seatbelt? Is it thin thin then need to wear seatbelt and fat fat cannot wear?" he asked while rubbing his tummy....

I didn't know whether to laugh 0r cry and so I asked him, "Mummy very fat meh?"

"Ya, you are very fat mah.. See (he touched my tummy), your tummy is so big.. " I was just about to die of embarrassment there and then and without missing a beat, he added, "But your arm is so nice.. your arm is not fat fat.. it is just nice...."

Before I could get happy about his compliment, Ace said, "And your legs also very fat fat leh, mama..."

And before I could be filled with distraught, he added, "But your neh neh pok is sooooooooooooooo nice..." and he carassed my breast..

REALLY don't know whether to laugh or cry manz!

And Max was just stifling his laughter while the taxi driver just had a deadpanned expression throughout.. dunno whether it is because he did not dare to laugh or he did not understand english...

Haiz....

Previous Post: Forrester

No comments: