Sunday, December 19, 2010

Adventures In Dubai Day 23: Smelly Boy Ace

Ace woke up early in the morning.. and remembered the toy car that his daddy bought for him... and so he started playing with it.. in a little while, he got hungry and asked to eat and so I gave him ice cream so that he can finish off the ice cream from the tub.. so that we can use it to make jelly later:)

Then of course after that, eventually he started playing policeman again.. haha:)

Then it was time for gym.. I decided to try working out with my new Sketchers tone ups.. and so because of this, instead of wearing his sandels, Ace wanted to wear his sports shoe too...

We went to the treadmill and Ace said he wanted to run for 5minutes today...

Then it was time to prepare dinner... and because we still had the veggies, we cooked Sayur Lodeh AGAIN.. this time witb lots of milk and coconut cream (cos max said the previous time was not lemak enough...

And Ace got rice with olive veg and black tau kua and an egg....which he said tastes really nice...

Both of them loved their food and that is father and son posing for the, "The food is so nice, I am going crazy!" look.. hahaha

Then we watched The Matrix on tv together..

But shortly after, Ace is hungry again.. and cos Max didn't eat rice because he wanted to just eat the curry, Ace (after being warned from eating too many sweet things and being shown a youtube video of worms in the stomach) decided not to eat any sweet things and opted to eat MORE rice with ganna cai...hahahaha...

After that I went to take my bath and Ace kept standing by the door and asking me what I was doing and Max was wondering why Ace is suddenly so interested in my bathing activities..

Turned out that the day before, while I was bathing and the mirrors were all steamed up with fog, I wrote a message for my hubby to read.. it said, "Angel Loves Max.." But my hubby was either blind or just kept quiet about it.. (I think more possibly blind.. wahahahaha) but my very sharp eyed son saw the message and asked me how come the mirror has got my name and daddy's name on it... so I told him that because we bathed and we smell good.. and he said why his name is not on it and I said because be was smelly.. so he went to bath and was disappointed to find that his name was STILL not on the mirror.. he wondered why after he bathed, he was still smelly.... so I finally confessed that I was just teasing him and that I wrote the names on it myself..

So the next day.. when I went to bath, he was still half believing the smelly or smell good theory and kept waiting outside the door to see if he would see his name or my name after I bathed.. I rewrote on the traces I made previously and told him that we are smelling good.. tat is why it had our names.. and then he got upset that there's no "ace" written on the mirror and just to make him happy, i added his name.. and so, that is him happily posing away in front of the mirror in a victorious sign cos his name is finally there and he is finally considered a SWEET SMELLING boy.. hahahahahahaha...

Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 22: The Worst Pak Choi In History...

No comments: