Saturday, December 25, 2010

Adventures In Dubai Day 29: Tang Yuan In Dubai

Ace woke up and decided to become a toilet paper holder.. HAHAHAHAHA:)

We finally could try the jelly tat we made.. I put in too much water and it had to set for a long time before we could eat it...

Ace got so bored, he decided take a picture with me.. even though I said I dun want to do so.. so I covered me with blanket.. hahahahaha

I also got so bored.. I cut off my hair..

No lah.. I just tied it up and realized tat is how I look like when my hair is short.. maybe I should really cut my hair short?:P hahahhaa

But the good thing about a boring day is tat HOMEWORK is a HAPPY affair.. hahahaha

That's our dinner... vegeterian siew mai and fried toufu with bean sprouts...

And I made tang yuan too ;) Alas, I boiled too long and the tang yuan burst so my soup became black sesame soup.. hahaha..but it was still nice.... wished my parents and siblings were all here with me in Dubai though as I made the tangyuan.... anyway, we had Ace call both side's grandparents and my good son told them, "I miss you very much.. did you miss me?" without me saying anything.. hahaha..

Then we ended the day by watching IGOR on tv...

Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 28: Christmas Show At WAFI...

No comments: