Thursday, December 23, 2010

Adventures In Dubai Day 27: Handmade Sword/ Butcher Knife, Anyone?

Well, it was a sort of boring day since we have visited most of the fun things here.. we have cooked most of the things Max wants to eat.. so really nothing much to do.. so I couldnt be bothered to take too much pics of my day as me and Ace already settled down nicely and wake at like 12 noon.. then I make breakfast for him (cornflakes and soy milk) and after a while, make lunch.. we sit around a bit, he does his homework and I sweep the floor, wash the clothes and then I go to the gym, come back, time to make dinner... and there goes my day...

Dinner for the night is chicken rice, Max's fav carrot and radish soup, fried egg with onions and long beans....

I think karma has a way of repeating itself... when i was young, I remember writing about how my dad always complains about my mum's cooking and if he eats alot of the food, my mum would say, "Then why you eat so much?" and he would say.. "Because the chilli is nice.."

Now that I am married with children... and I am doing the one with cooking.. I just have a hubby who always eats everything with some sort of chilli sauce... and influenced by his dad.. my son wants to eat everything with tomato sauce or salad sauce or mayonesse... and because of this.. if they say my cooking is nice and good but add sauce, I always think like if it is really nice, then why do they need the sauces?? Hahahahah

Then Ace wanted to play with my ip-hone and so I let him play for a while and then we did a reading lesson on my iphone...

Then we made some jelly....

Ace got bored quickly and decided to take the nachos box to make into a sword.. but his sword was just a rectangular flat board.. so Max helped him and they made a sword that looked like a butcher's knife.. HAHAHAHA.. and Max even added a shoe box cover and made a shield for him...


Then they started a shooting game again.. and Ace hide at the computer table... after a while, he sian already and started using his SWORD to chop veggies and started "cooking"...

Then he "attacked" Max with the sword.. hahahaha.. I told him he should be thankful to his dad for making the sword so he shouldnt KILL daddy.. actually, I think on second thoughts, it looks more like a SABRE.. rather than a sword...


Prince Ace... I was trying to catch up on my art and craft as well.. so I made this mistletoe ring using the Fruit Loops cereal box and our fav Nachos snack.. nice bo? And very representative right?:P hahahaha

Merry xmas, everyone! :)

Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 26: Desert Safari And Camel Rides...

No comments: