Sunday, December 26, 2010

Adventures In Dubai Day 30: Dragon Mart Again

Ace was in a good mood that day... he told me he wanted to go poop and was in there for a good 15 minutes and singing.. so I went to the toilet and asked him, "Ace, are you done?" Cos he usually asks me to wash his butt for him after a while...

"Yeah.. but I want to sing somemore..." Apparently, he has been done for a long while, he just wanted to sing on the toilet bowl.. i only heard of a BATHROOM singer.. who ever heard of a TOILET BOWL SINGER?:P hahahahha

Then he pretended to become Wolverine with his crayons...

At night, Max picked us up go to Dragon Mart to buy a helicopter for Wilson (Ace insisted it is helicopter to be shared between him and shu shu.. not for shu shu.. hahaha)

The night was beautiful because the moon was orange and very big for some unknown reason...it made me think of home.. but also made me realize we are very close to going home...

It reminded me of the poem written many years ago...

“月亮圆又圆,
路途短又短,
抬头望前看,
时间不多了”


Before dragon mart.. we went to a chinese restaurant to eat...



Well, the food was so so.. but it is a different taste from the ones we had in Singapore:)

Took a pic of this poster because I found the literal translation very funny:)

Ace trying out the diff vehicles in dragon mart and he wanted Max to buy.. We asked around and the bigger four wheel ones cost like 200 AED which is about S$80..... Max is quite interested to buy one and ship it home.. hahahahah

Ace fell in love with this boxing set... comes with boxing gloves and this thing you hit.. actually, I din mind buying tat for him but Max is not interested in it...

Then we saw a pool set. mini one.. Max is also keen to buy and put in his dubai house and bring it home later.. hahahaha... actually, I think is good tat he has somethign to do when he is home alone but I suggested tat he buy one tat can be folded and saved somewhere.... He says he will come back again and buy all these.. hahahaha:)


Then we went to Phoenix supermarket.... which is in International City and inside the China part..but everything I think is CHINESE like orange peel plum, cai por.. all I cannot find in the supermarket....

But I did find DODO fishball noodles.. HAHAHAHAH

Ace bought two chewing gum and then had fun RIDING his dad like a horse...


While using his bolster to shoot at me...


Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 29: Tang Yuan In Dubai

No comments: