Monday, March 14, 2011

Ace Makes Money!



Ace makes money... literally... HAHAHA

The other day, he was drawing rectangles and circles and cutting them out after adding numbers and a money sign..

When I asked him what he is doing, he said, "I am making money!"

So creative!

Which brings me to another story...

The other day, I was discusssing with Ace about whether I should get a job first or visit Max first and Ace said, "I think you go visit daddy first and after that when you come back, you can sign up for a good job.."

So I told him I am not so sure which direction I should move forward in and what to do ... and he said, "Why don't you come to Kinderland and be my teacher?" And I told him I was not really passionate about teaching...

"I know!" Ace said as a little light bulb lit up in his head...."I can teach you art and then you can go and teach art..."

"Huh?" I was taken aback. "You mean your art is better than mine and you want to teach me.."

"Uh Huh... " Ace nodded his head vigourously with an air of confidence.. I guess he is really creative lah..

Hahahaha.. I never knew "my art is very lousy" leh! At any rate, it is much better than Max's! Hahahahaha..

Previous Post: Ace's Earnest Prayer

No comments: