Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chef Ace

Chef Ace is at work again..

But the menu he planned for me is somewhat strange... it consists of fried veg, accompanied by CHOCOLATE CAKE and CHOCOLATE BREAD.. hahahaha

Anyway, Ace is nowadays asking for more things.. whenever he sees a toy he likes, he will ask me if I can buy it for him... eg, he keeps asking me to buy him a bey blade stadium (but i refuse to pay $30+ for a piece of plastic, I rather buy a basin for him to bey blade lor!). Or if not, he will ask me if I can bring him to watch this movie and that movie... when I suggested watching at home on computer, he says he wants to watch in movie theatre WITH POPCORN cos the popcorn in movie theatre is NICER...

And then leh, the other night, he said to me, "Mummy, I really really like the light sabre leh... can you ask your friends to buy for me for my birthday?" I told him tat we are probably going to be in dubai during his birthday and so my friends will not celebrate for him or buy him gifts and he was a little disappointed.. hahahahha...

And then he asked me if he could celebrate his birthday much earlier in school before we went over to dubai or after we come back. I told him no one celebrates AFTER the actual day one and he said we could do it before.. but I told him if we did it BEFORE, it would be too far away to celebrate but he insisted on celebrating... when i asked him for a reason, he says it is because the notice board in his school already listed his birthday and all his friends know his birthday is coming and so he must celebrate with them... and he even asked if he could do the same thing and get let his classmates decorate their cake together... I told him if we are going to celebrate, I will prefer to do something different...


Hai.. so many requests.. HEADACHE...

Looks like I have to draw dream board for him to "HIT TARGET" liao..

Previous Post: Ace Lost His Goggles

No comments: