Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How Can Other People Give You Flowers?


In memory of our 7th anniversary for our ROM, Max sent me some roses with a sweet message... The flowers arrived in the afternoon while Ace was in school and so when came back, he saw the flowers...

During dinner, he told me, "I saw that daddy gave you flowers..."

"How did you know the flowers were mine?" I asked him..

And then he said he took a peep into the card and saw my name on it. "Then how did you know is daddy who gave me flowers? Can't someone else give me flowers?" I asked him..

"Cannot lah! Of cos is daddy lah.. you and daddy married so daddy can give you flowers... if someone else gives you flowers, I will ask the policeman to catch him and lock him up in jail..." he said indignantly...

When I told Max the story, Max says Ace is a very good boy.. wahahahahahaha:)

No comments: