Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dinner At Laoma's House

Because Laoma has a new helper, she has not been coming over to Popo house for dinner.. so leh, we decided to go over once a week for dinner...

The previous week, my mum went with Ace and she says tat the helper's cooking is really good lor!

And to prove it, Ace wanted to SKIP LUNCH so that he could eat TWO BOWLS OF RICE at dinner at Laoma's hosue... hahahaha...

This time round since I am free, i decided to tag along as well. True enough, the dinner was yummilicious... I asked Ace who is a better cook, Gong Gong or Sarina Jie Jie (the helper) and he said, "Sarina Jie Jie!"

Grandma couldnt remember that the helper has been around for a long time and kept saying she only just came to stay here and kept repeating the same few phrases to us...

The helper did not want to eat with us and because we were not sure of her appetite, we only ate a little bit so that we could leave more food for her...

So too bad for Ace that he couldn't eat two bowls for rice..

To my surprise, Ace actually ate all the veggie that I gave him.. including the KANG KONG FRIED WITH CHILLY PADI!


After dinner, Ace started to play with my iphone app again and tried to take pictures for everyone...

Laoma couldnt recognize herself in her photos.. when I highlighted to her that the person in the photo is her because she is also wearing green and specs.. she insisted it is someone else wearing green shirt and specs...

Tat's Popo trying to act cute! :)

Now my turn to act cute!

This is my fav photo cos so got feel...

I think Ace is a very good photog... do you agree?



Previous Post: Ace Makes Money!

No comments: