Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ace's Dream


I have recently been introduced to Angel cards and I have found their answer to my questions rather uncanny:)

When I asked about whether I will have another baby soon, out of 45 angel cards, I actually chose the Angel SEREPHINA.. whose message is tat a new addition to the family is on the way and that all that I am going through now is clearing the way for the new addition! :)

I tried to pick a card for and Angel to help Max.. who is currently doing his PMP certification course for his career advancement with a teacher who always says "MAYA" instead of "measure" and I picked Angel MAYA... who says he should furthur his education to help his career! I dun believe in coincidences so I guess maybe his teacher is his Angel that i was hoping to send.. hahahaha...

As usual, no matter what I am doing, Ace wants to do it too.. :) hahaha..

So, my son asked me to help him pick Angel cards to pick an angel because "I have alot of dreams and I want them to come true..."

WHen I asked him what is his dream, his answer was that he wanted to have a properous, loving and kind family. WAH! PROSPEROUS FAMILY?:P hahaha..;) I wonder where he got the idea from and whether he is asking for this because he feels our family is poor and always in conflict or tat he just desires for more of what he already has..

He picked Angel Zanna whose message says, "The other angels and I stand guard around you, your home, your family, your vehicles, and your workplace. You can rest assured that no lower energies can permeate our protective field. We only allow the energy of love to enter wherever you or your loved ones reside. " ZUN or wat?!

Previous Post: Baby Baby!

No comments: