Friday, April 27, 2012

I 'H' You

Our family has a new game if you havent already read about it...

It is called "I H you..."

No, the "H" does not stand for the word "hate" it merely makes reference to the letter H...

It all started in china when we had to share a bed.. all three of us... so leh, Ace got to sleep in the middle and as he is always turning all over the place in the night, Max complained tat he did not sleep well most nights as Ace loved to turn here and there and kick here and there at night.. hahahaha..

There was a point where Ace put his head on his dad's tummy and his legs on mine to form a H.. I was dead tired and wasnt woken up by it.. also, I had gotten used to it since in Dubai, Ace's mattress is right beside ours and he sort of sleeps beside us me...

While in China, we made a secret plan to get Ace to wake and "H" Max in the middle of the night but Ace is always deep in sleep at night..

The other friday morning.. I woke earlier than Max or Ace.. They were both sleeping in as it was weekend.. Initially, they were in some nice embrace.. looking sweet sleeping together..

I walked out for a while and when I came back.. this is what I saw...

True to his word, Ace finally succesfully "H"ed his dad...

We have been trying to "H" each other and I must say Max's beer belly is soft and comfy!:) wahahahaha

PS: Even though Max kenna a H by his son.. I kenna a flying kick a few times in the night last weekend! :S

Previous Post:  Playing With The Neighbours


No comments: