Saturday, October 08, 2016

Mexican Food

So we were thinking again about what to eat and Max suggested that we go back to that indian restaurant that also sold mexican food at Parkland Green.. so there we went:)

Decided to try a strawberry margarita this time instead of the lime. I think lime was better.. strawberry one.. I think the one me and Max had at that pub that made me strawberry flowers is better....

Max ordered this!
It is breaded deep fried  jalepeno with cheese inside... I dunno what it is called but it brought me back to Dubai when we had a date at a mexican restaurant...


And then Ace said he wanted to eat Chimichangas (pictured above)... I asked him if he knew what it was... and why is he insisting on ordering this and he said.... "Of course I know mummy, I watch Regular Show leh... this is the favorite food of Rigby and Mordecai... "
Sorry, my bad.. I dun watch Regular Show and I dunno what those are.. BUT I do remember that when Ace watches them, they like to say "Chimichangas..." in a silly voice.. hahaah

And what is a Mexican meal without our favourite Mexican snack?!


And then, Max challenged Ace to using his mouth to tie the cherry stem in my drink into a knot.... First by demonstrating...


Then it was Ace's turn to try.... Max told him that if he could do it.. he will give him $10...


That is him trying hard....

We realized the stem was kind of short and asked the manager for one more cherry with longer stem..... and... HE DID IT!



I did not tell him though.. that people say this means he will be a good kisser:) ahahahahhaa

After dinner, his dad asked if we wanted to go PoGo Hunting and said he will wait for us while we go off... so we went off...

Walked all the way from Parkland Green to the Mac Donalds area and u turned back.. not bad leh.. caught a seal and a jiggly puff:)

Even had time to go fight in a gym :) hahaha...

When we got home though, me and Ace realized we have the Dragonite Shadow in our pokedex..


Usually shadow only appears if you ever saw it and tried to catch it... But we never even SNIFF dragonite lor:) hahahahaa..

Turned out it is NIantic's update.. that if you see something in a gym, the shadow will appear:)

PS: Today I saw the shadow of Mr MIME in a gym.. so cute lor:) Too bad only available in Europe...

Previous  Post: PoGo Omanyte Hunting At Bedok Reservoir

No comments: