Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Scumbag

Do you know there is a hairstyle called the SCUMBAG?

It looks something like this:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f6/e7/fd/f6e7fdb326b913d67b72ee2f3c8e0cbc.jpg

I only found out when I was looking at the posters showing different hairstyles when Ace was having his hair cut..

WHile we were waiting for Ace's turn to cut hair, we noticed that one of the customers went into an argument with one of the barbers...

Apparently he did not like the cut that the stylist did for him and was upset that the stylist provided "bad service" cos when brushing away the fine hair using this brush, he brushed some of the fine hair into  his face or something.. so he got really upset and I think he din even pay for the cut... or rather, refused to pay for the cut..

Ace asked me why the man was so angry.. I told him I thought the hairstyle looks ok mah.. so probably there was a misunderstanding and he may not have effectively communicated what type of style he wanted...

And then Max said maybe he was trying to be a scumbag...

So I joked that maybe he was purposely making a big fuss so no need to pay...

"Then he is really a scumbag lor..." Ace said..

And Max joked that Ace should have done the same as well... then dun need to pay liao..

And then Ace got into the mood and said.. "You know huh... if he really become a scumbag.. what do you think the barber uncle will do? I think hor... He will  hor...."

"Anyhow cut his hair?" I asked...

"No no.. he will use the shaver.." Said Ace...

And Max cut in and said, "I think he will give him a special shave.. right through the middle of the head!"

And all of us burst out laughing! Hahahahaa...

Ace high fived his dad and said that was what he was going to say too....

Hahahaha...

Previous Post: Pokemon Go: Family Affair

No comments: