Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Karang Guni Ace


The other day, I was lying down with Ace in our usual bedtime ritual of"talking" and he was telling me that they have started to decorate a part of their class with christmas things... because christmas is coming soon.

As christmas is a huge festival in the UK, part of their class has been transformed to a mini xmas corner. On top of that, they will also be having a christmas performance on the last day of school (and Ace gets a non speaking part as a christmas bauble.. you know the shiny round things tat hang on trees?:P He was actually quite disappointed that he did not get a speaking role and asked me why his teacher did not give him a chance... I told him he has to practice and have better pronunciation if he wants a chance to perform with more lines and I must say he has been reading beautifully now;))

Anyway, so after we talked about the christmas play and christmas decorations, Ace suddenly said to me, "Mummy, did you see what I have in my bag? You know hor, today my teachers went to Daiso and they bought many things to decorate the christmas tree.... And after that they wanted to throw all the things away because they didn't need it anymore but I told them I don't want to throw it, I want to bring it home... because it is so pretty you know mummy..."

And true enough, after he had fallen asleep, this mummy went to his bag and found THIS:

Wah lau eh, why is my son a karang guni man?

Very sad to say, I think he must have inherited this trait from me... cos I am the everything keep and Max is the everything throw person in the family.

Oh well, maybe we could recycle these into bookmarks or wat:)

Previous Post: Singapore Deli

No comments: