Thursday, June 06, 2013

9 Years Of Adventure

It's our 9 years wedding anniversary! :)

9 years ago, we walked down the isle and said I DO....  time really flies :) Now our son is almost 8! :)

You know how people are always looking for happily ever after and how movies always end when they get married? How untrue is that in real life! Wahahaha... usually, the wedding is but the beginning!

I thought back about our 9 years or marriage and I guess I was really lucky to have met and found  Max... (Many thanks to Bestie, Karen... for introducing us to each other). It wasnt always easy.. we had our ups.. we had our downs.. we had our tears we had our joys... we had times where are hearts are right next to each other even though we were far apart physically... we had times where our hearts were far apart even when we were standing right next to each other...

Over time, we learnt to understand each other, encourage each other.. I think we also learnt to fight less and maybe talk more :) Many of our friends see us as a "model couple" and come to us for advice about love and relationships.. hahaha.. but of course, we are far from that :) I think the MODEL COUPLE will more be like my in laws... and I remember how when I met them and saw how lovey dovey they are, I thought, "Wow, this is the man I can marry because he is sure to treat me well!"

And true enough, i cannot complain :) Most of them time, whatever I want, I just tell him and I will get it.. sooner or later :) hehehe....

All in all it was a great adventure I guess :)

Anyway, I had this nutella cupcake recipe I wanted to try and I thought this is a good time.. so I woke a little early that day to bake these for our celebration:)


Got Ace to help us take pics.. so that is why it is a little blur..


Decided to wear our PENGUIN FAMILY OUTFITS for this special day... Presenting.. PAPA Penguin...

MAMA Penguin....

And LITTLE HANDSOME PENGUIN :)

Well, unlike last year (where we ate at the luxurious Burj Al Arab compliments to Ace's Annie Godma), this year we went simple.. just went to the PAULs near our place to have lunch :)


And the food was good! :) Quiche!

Onion soup with bread! YUMS!

Blackforest cake...

Chocolate pie...

Not many dishes.. but we were quite full after that! :) After that actually, we spent the rest of the day going to various malls to search for Ace's performance outfits.

He was going to perform as PSY in his school concert.. and also singing in the Year 6 year end production... and also having a TUDOR DAY BANQUET in school... so needed three outfits.. siong man!


Previous Post: Ace's Class Photos

No comments: