Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Playdate With Z

I am never much of a party sort of person..As my house is perpetually MESSY :) I do not really enjoy having people over to my house cos it means having to clean very hard... hahaha..

Also, I am not so good as a party host and making sure tat everyone is happy and that their needs is taken care of. It is strange since I am actually a people person and in my daily interactions with people, I actually always do take care of other people.. emotionally lah...

But I am not a good party host lah.. I will forget to talk to everyone.. forget to make sure there is enough food for everyone... hahahahaha..  So I always kan cheong if people visit me..

The other day, Ace's schoolmate, Z's mum, C, called me and asked if I could do her a favour. Her other son had an impt exam and she had to drive him there and as  there is no one at home to take care of Z, she will have to bring him along... so she asked him if he wants to go or go to his friends house and he said he wanted to go to Ace's house for a playdate as he and Ace have been planning for some sort of play date FOR THE LONGEST TIME:)

I was a little apprehensive whether to say yes or no lah.. cos it was a "working" day for me.. in the end, I think.. can help, I help lor.. so I said YES lor...

So what do I make for the boys for lunch then? I decided to do the easiest... PASTA! Using my pasta machine.. hehehehe


The boys eating while watching TV... not bad, very easy to entertain...

If in doubt whether they will like it, just add ketchup! wahahaha

Dunno wat is these boys with their "cave".. they after eating.. go and hide under the table to whisper inside..  like tat very fun meh?

In the end though, I think Z was really enjoying himself.. Ace kept changing his mind about what he wants to play.. they go corridor and play gun.. play awhile Ace say dun want to play liao cos T is not here and it is no fun with only two of them playing...

THen he say want to make a sword... so he start to design and cut and paint.. Z only stand and watch.. I reminded Ace to involve Z also.. cos so boring to stand there and watch people paint right..

In the end, the roll out the sofa into a huge bed and just nua on sofa to watch THe SIMPSONs movie..w ahahahahahaha

Okie lah.. the ending is that it was not too bad, I could work in peace cos they basically entertained themselves:)

Verdict: SOrt of SUCCESSFUL playdate:) hahahah...

PS: As I am writing, Ace is going for his second play date today. He is going to J's house after school.. and then he will attend J's BD party.. there is going to be LIMO ride around town and also some party in a fast food restaurant.. children nowadays really so xing fu lor! I will only pick him up after dinner.. woo hoo! SHIOK...  for me! hahahaha..

Previous Post: Cheesecake Cafe Cheesecake FINALLY!

No comments: