Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cheesecake Cafe Cheesecake FINALLY!

 Summer is here finally... and so... there is officially nothing much to do except walk around in malls and going around to eat this and that:) wahahaha..

And finally, we got a chance where were werent feeling too hungry... so we could go to cheesecake cafe to order one main and one cheesecake to share:) hahaha:)


It is not bad.. we had the cheesecake with hersheys and it was yummy... just not very cheesecakey...

Ace initially wanted to choose the carrot cake because he had fond memories of the carrot cake tat Annie Godma bought for him.. that really surprised me because I tot if he only have one choice, he will surely arrow the chocolate ones...

But in the end. of cos the chocolate still wins lah :) wahaha








One other thing about summer is that it means there are lots of performances around in the malls..

We came across some sort of circus performance the other day while in the malls.. I wonder if I will still look at circuses in awe in future since I get to see it so much here in Dubai!:)

Previous Post: Sometimes I Little Bit Wish You Would Die



No comments: