Sunday, June 16, 2013

Play Doh Pasta

I decided I want to put my pasta machine to use again.. Max was away and I was having soup for dinner and thinking wat to make for Ace for his dinner... so I decided that I wanna make noodles and cut them using the pasta machine...

"I wanna help, I wanna help!" Ace was very enthusiastic about helping.

But because this was the first time I was doing it and I was not sure how things will be like, I told him he cannot help this time round.. let me try first...


And I first made the spaghetti that he wanted to eat...

I had some dough left over tat I used to run through the machine to pick up dirt...


I told Ace he can do whatever he liked with it and Ace was super happy lor! Cos it was like playing with Play Doh!

He would make mee pok.. then crumble them all into a pile... roll them again and make spaghetti..




And I must say he did quite a good job too. I think next time maybe I will try let him make the pasta from scratch:)

Previous Post: The Jungle Book At Burjuman

Previous Post:

No comments: