Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

It is Father's Day and I asked Ace to make a card for Gong Gong and Yeye...

He made POP UP one somemore:)

In case you are wondering... that is gong gong on his purple bike:)

This is for Yeye... he actually went to google translate and translate and copied instructions to flip over for a picture...

I asked him who is this.. and he said, "Yeye lah... you din see the top here is a little bald.. and the side is curly hair?" Wahahahahaha

And then he made one for his dad in school as well.. so unfair.. why mothers day the school never ask him to make card... fathers day they make leh??



And then Ace told me that he cried in school... because Father;s Day is the day that his dad went overseas for work for a few days... and it ws the first day in a long time that he has been away for us for a few days...

I asked him if anyone laughed at him and he said, "They cannot laugh at me.. they also cry when their daddy or mummy not around..."

So I asked if anyone comforted him and he said Ms R, his teacher came and comforted him and talked to him.. and reminded him that he can skype with his dad and still talk to him...

We spent some time playing games before bedtime and then I told him it was time to zzzz lah... after I went out of the room, I thought I heard someone crying.. But then I was not sure.. since no sound no colour... I decided to not go into the room...

And then Ace walked out crying and saying that he missed his dad.. "Today is fathers day.. why is daddy not around??? Why daddy always not around on the important days... " and then he needed hugs and kisses before he could fall asleep.

Previous Post: Play Doh Pasta

No comments: