Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dumb And Dumber

Ace usually doesn't want me to cut his hair.. His dad is usually his choice barber...

Dunno why.. after we come back from SGP... he says that he wants me to cut his hair.. he says daddy always cut too short.. so ok lor.. cut for him lor.. watched a youtube video about how to cut hair (you can learn anything on youtube these days!)

And it was not too bad and looked quite good.. so next month, when his hair was long liao.. time to cut again.. he said dun want daddy to cut for him liao.. And then he requested for me to do the pixie look with a longer stem in the middle...

I tried.. but couldnt get the right shape..... in the end, I told him i cut wrongly.. no choice I cut all straight ok? He says ok...

And the end result.. is THIS...

REminds me of JIM CARREY in DUMB and DUMBER! Hahahahahah

So I told him this is called the DUmb and Dumber look.. i felt a little bad tat I cut his hair until like that... But what is done cannot be undone.. so I just promise myself to do a better job the next month.

But leh, I noticed whenever I laughed about his dumb and dumber hair.. he will really do something DUMB... so I told him.. for him, this is called the kiang and kianger look.. i hope that he will do CLEVER things instead...

To my surprise, a few days later, Ace came home from school and announced to me that he LOVES his new hairstyle... "Everyone said that my hair looks very nice!" He exclaimed..

"REALLY???!!!" I asked him.

"Yeah!" And he was so proud of his new hairstyle. And he said all his close friends say his hair style is very nice and very good... Hahahaha... I am just happy he likes it :)

PS: But when F saw his hair... she asked him why his hair is like that.. she says looks a little like ah gong.. Wahahahaha :) I guess adults and children have a diff sense of what is cool...

PPS: He says he still wants to keep this hair style next time I cut! Hahhaa.. but i have evil plan. I am going to let it grow longer and then I will do the famous UNDERCUT with slanted fringe... that is my plan.. dun tell him.. shhhhh....

Previous Post: Out Of "Civilization" For A Day

No comments: