Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sticker Daimoku Chart!

 Ace is a blessed little boy... sometime back.. I saw this really lovely daimoku chart on the website of SGI USA... but apparently, shipping cost is high and so I couldnt order it for him..

But two weeks ago, one of our friends went to the US and he bought sticker daimoku charts for all the children who attended the meeting!:)  So cute right!

 We agreed that for every 10 min he chanted, he can get to stick one sticker. Because of this, Ace has been very excited to chant everyday :)

Somehow hor.. when he chants before he do homework, he will concentrate better and finish faster leh!:)  I wonder how long it will take him to finish the whole chart.. hahaha

PS: Ace did not finish his homework on time and I took away his ipad privileges. After he finally completed part of what I asked him to do by concentrating, I told him that I will return his privileges if he chants for one hour. And he really did!:) wahahaha.. I asked him how does he feel after chanting for an hour.. he says he feels really good and very happy.. and "I feel like I have more wisdom too!" wahahahahaha.. I think Popo will be very happy to hear this :)

Previous Post: Creative Ace

No comments: