Sunday, November 03, 2013

Paper Comb

F helped me entertain Ace by spending time with us for half a day on a Fri...

On Saturday though, I still had to settle Ace by myself. Since I was supposed to take picture for our visa renewal... I decided to bring Ace to Mac Donalds for lunch and take picture there lor..


That is me all dolled up at my very best:)


Then I asked Ace to please dress up and comb his hair... and my good son dunno why go and fiddle fiddle with a piece of paper... When I was finally ready.. I asked him why is he still fiddling with the paper.. and he said he is making a comb!

Messy hair?

No problem, use Ace's special paper comb.. sure to make your hair neat and nice!

Duh... Trust him to always come up with funny ideas like these! hahaha

Previous Post: Max Is Overseas Again

No comments: