Friday, November 08, 2013

Interesting Things In Dubai

 Was out for a walk the other day and discovered that a new restaurant opened up near us... BUT.. why in the world does ROUND TABLE Pizza have a SQUARE logo??!!

 Hahahahaha... found this in Virgin Megastore and Max says that is the best xmas present anyone can buy him! :) wahahahahahaha....

 I told Ace that this bag is very suitable for people like him who do everything S...O... S...L...O...W.....

 I can't figure out what kind of sale this is.. original price 35aed... sale price is 126 aed!:) ONLY IN DUBAI... wahahahaha

 WOuld you like a huge rocking horse in your house? I mean HUGE like as large as the horses on a merry-go-round?

 Then be prepared to spend S$8400 on it!

 Found out there is some sort of circus event in Hamleys and brought Ace there... but end up was sort of a non-event lor.. cos just a few staff wearing clown outfits and playing with their usual toys... so Ace decided to self entertain by climbing on the large double deck inside the stall...


 A large shopping place opened near our place... we heard it is huge and so went to take a look. Erm... dun think we will go back again.. all the things they sell look like they just transport the stuff from International City here... and the clothes have very indian designs and are not very good quality. Not something I will buy..

But saw something interesting.. they actually put two very big sized mannequins on display.. maybe to indicate they have PLUS SIZED outfits... I asked Ace to stand there and show how big the mannequins are and he complained but that is not his size...


 Saw this funny tshirt tat says, "They are not my parents, we met on FACEBOOK" hahahaha..

I think I may have posted this before.. but well, ANGEL BEAR leh :) Angel (that's me) + Bear (that's Max)  Hahaha.. Max says I can buy and use.. duh!!!

Previous Post: Lim Jit Puay At Barrel's

No comments: