Tuesday, November 12, 2013

First Friday Brunch In Dubai

We have heard about the many Friday brunches here in Dubai and havent done THAT yet.. so we decided to go lor :)

As we like the food in Radisson Bleu Creek.. we decided to try their friday brunch :) They even have a kids section..

The buffet looked good.. all their different restaurants came together... and offered some food.. so there is jap, thai, indian, italian, american, chinese food... even a special kids section...
Erm... for a vegeterian like Ace though.. not many choices.. so he ate vegeterian tempura...

And lots and lots of desserts!!!
Some time back, Ace told me that his classmates said there is this thing called a caramelized apple that is super yummy and asked if I can make it for him. But i told him I cant really do that..  so finally he gets a chance to eat it!:)
They even provided magicians to perform magic tricks for children.. there was a balloon clown.. and even an area where they can take pictures and sing karaoke :)

But leh, I dun think we will go back again.. the food was actually disappointing... not nice at all.. even though the desserts look like very nice.. so so only leh.. plus.. I think I am not really very good at eating buffets:) wahahahah...  I still only eat the same few thibgs again and again.. I just ate lots of sashimi... hahahahaha......

But well, at least I can say I have been there and done that :)

Previous Post: I Have Lots Of Friends!

No comments: