Monday, November 04, 2013

It's A Date!

Max returned home very early on Sunday morning and just in time to send Ace to school :)

And because he had been working over the weekend, and also becuase he is very tired, he decided to only go back to work the next day...

which means.. we got a little bit of time to go out for a date when Ace is in school! Like Ace always says.. it is EPIC! Hahahaha


It has been the longest time since we had a chance to go on a date... and happened so that many of my friends were posting date night photos on FB.. I was soooooooooo envious! Hahaha.. so I requested that Max bring me out somewhere nice for a nice date:)

Max said there is this nice place he had been meaning to bring me but never had the chance.. finallly he can bring me lor:)

What is a date with Max WITHOUT his signature BEER pose?!:)

And of cos to eng siu him.. I also pose lah.. cos he always want to say that I am the jiu gui... actually hor.. I share his beer and drink like what two sips out of the whole pint lor:)

Very nice view from where we were seated.. even got bikini babe by the side lor:) hahahaha...

Max looked at the menu... and ordered the same thing he ordered the last time he was here:) whahaahaha


Nachos! :)

With guacamole that is made on the spot! I din know so easy to make lor.. think can try this at home!:)



We also ordered this cheesy deep fried jalepeno chilli... Max says it is supposedly very spicy.. but I find it ok leh.. which is surprising since I have low tolerance for spicy foods...


For the ultimate sweet ending to this hot date, we even ordered dessert:) This looks like a cake but is actually some sort of pudding.. tastes quite good:)


But if I have chance, I think will be nice to visit again with drinkiing kakis.. cos here, they have these tables with their own taps. You can buy a whole keg of beer and they will just connect it to the tap and you can  pull your own tab of beer like the bartender.. how cool is that!:)

I think this will be quite  a novelty in Singapore leh.. wonder if there are any places in Singapore with this idea already...

After dating though.. we went right back to doing something really mundane- grocery shopping.. hahaha :) Well, that is the life of a housewife in Dubai you know:)

Previous Post: Paper Comb

No comments: