Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Am Going To Name My Son Cai Shi Xiong Number 2


Imitation.. I guess, is indeed the HIGHEST form of flattery:)

The other day, we were talking about names...

We were watching tv and there was this guy with a really ridiculous name that sounded like Pomfret Fish (we were watching Disclosure that is showing on Channel 8 now as part of my 'expose Ace to more chinese' project) and we were saying the parents are so mean to give such a name to him...

So I teased Ace and said he is lucky I did not name him CAI YAN.. (which means jelly) or Cai Tou Gao... hahahahah :)

Then Max added that maybe when he has children in future, Ace can name his daughter Cai Baobei like the character in the show..

And Ace said... "Nope, next time, when I have children and it is a son, I am going to name him Cai Shi Xiong Number 2... or Cai Shi Xiong Junior!"

Hahahahaha...

Guess it goes to show that Ace loves his dad very much :)

Previous Post: Out And About

No comments: